Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yesterday spent the night out with Aaron , Alex , Tong & Co.
Tong lose her phone and we could'nt find it.
Slacked @ S-11 and it was damn entertaining watching Aaron & Tong play quarrel.
Went to West Garden Macdonalds' for supper after that.
Played at the children kiddy corner.
The dark tunnels playground.
It was damn dark and creepy inside, so Aaron dared all of us to go in.
Went in with Tong initially as I was afraid.
After that found it quite fun, so went in alone.
But that stupid Aaron kept scaring me.
Scared really scary ghost stories between us.
And we all cabbed home @ 6AM.
Skipped school today.
Am having a bad sore throat and blocked nose.
I hope I don't run a fever, tomorrow is FRIDAY!
Am craving for bacon wrapped asparagus, oh my.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home